General Terms and Conditions for the Hotel Accommodation Agreement Scope of Application
GTC of the Princess Romantic Hotel
1. These terms and conditions apply to contracts for the rental of hotel rooms for accommodation, as well as all further services and deliveries provided by the hotel for the customer.
3. the hotel is liable for its obligations under the contract. In the area not typical for the service, liability is limited to intent and gross negligence on the part of the hotel. The period of limitation for all claims of the customer is 6 months.
Services, prices, payment, set-off
1. the hotel is obliged to keep the rooms booked by the customer ready and to provide the agreed services.
6. the hotel is entitled to demand an appropriate advance payment or security upon conclusion of the contract or thereafter, taking into account the legal provisions for package tours. The amount of the advance payment and the payment dates can be agreed in writing in the contract.
Withdrawal of the Customer (Cancellation, Cancellation)
1. a Cancellation by the customer of the contract concluded with the hotel requires the hotel’s written consent. If this is not done, the agreed price from the contract must be paid even if the customer does not make use of contractual services. This shall not apply in cases of delay in performance by the hotel or impossibility of performance for which the hotel is responsible.
2. If a date for withdrawal from the contract has been agreed in writing between the hotel and the customer, the customer may withdraw from the contract until then without triggering claims for payment or damages on the part of the hotel. The customer’s right of withdrawal expires if he does not exercise his right of withdrawal in writing vis-à-vis the hotel by the agreed date, unless there is a case of the hotel’s delay in performance or impossibility of performance for which he is responsible.
3. In the case of rooms not used by the customer, the hotel must take into account the income from renting the rooms elsewhere and the expenses saved.
4. the hotel is free to pay a lump sum for the damage incurred and to be reimbursed by the customer. The customer is then obliged to pay 90% of the contractually agreed price for accommodation with or without breakfast, 70% for half board and 60% for full board arrangements. The customer is free to prove that no damage has occurred or that the damage incurred by the hotel is lower than the claimed lump sum.
Cancellation by the hotel
1. If the customer’s right of withdrawal has been agreed in writing within a certain period, the hotel is entitled to withdraw from the contract during this period if requests from other customers for the contractually booked rooms are received and the customer does not waive his right of withdrawal upon the hotel’s request.
2. If an agreed advance payment is not made even after the expiry of a reasonable grace period set by the hotel with the threat of rejection, the hotel is also entitled to withdraw from the contract.
3. furthermore, the hotel is entitled to withdraw extraordinarily from the contract for objectively justified reasons, for example if force majeure or other circumstances beyond the hotel’s control make the performance of the contract impossible; rooms with misleading or false statements of essential facts, e. g. in the person of the customer or for the purpose; the hotel has reasonable grounds to assume that the use of the hotel services may endanger the smooth business operations,
|security or public image of the hotel without this being attributable to the hotel’s area of control or organisation. a violation of section 2 above is present.
4. the hotel must inform the customer immediately of the exercise of the right of withdrawal.
5. in the event of justified cancellation by the hotel
Room provision, handover and return
1. the customer does not acquire any claim to the provision of certain rooms.
2. booked rooms are available to the customer from 15. 00 o’clock of the agreed day of arrival. The customer has no claim to earlier provision.
3. On the agreed day of departure, the rooms must be vacated and made available to the hotel by 11. 00 a. m. at the latest. Thereafter, the hotel may charge 50% of the full accommodation price (list price) for the additional use of the room until 6 p. m. in addition to the resulting damage, and 100% from 6 p. m. onwards. The customer is at liberty to prove to the hotel that no damage or a considerably lower damage has occurred.
Liability of the hotel
1. the hotel is liable for the care of a prudent businessman. This liability shall be limited to defects in performance, damage, consequential damage or malfunctions attributable to intent or gross negligence on the part of the hotel. Should disturbances or defects in the hotel’s services occur, the hotel will endeavour to provide remedy upon knowledge or upon immediate notification of the customer. The customer is obliged to contribute what is reasonable to him in order to remedy the malfunction and to keep possible damage to a minimum.
2. The hotel is liable to the customer for items brought in according to the statutory provisions, which is up to one hundred times the room price, at most Euro 3,500. 00, and for money and valuables up to Euro 800. 00. Money and valuables can be stored in the hotel or room safe up to a maximum value of Euro 2,500. The hotel recommends making use of this option. The liability claims expire if the customer does not notify the hotel immediately after obtaining knowledge of loss, destruction or damage (§ 703 BGB).
3. the unlimited liability of the hotel is subject to the statutory provisions.
4. If the customer is provided with a parking space on the hotel car park, even for a fee, this shall not constitute a custody contract. In the event of loss of or damage to motor vehicles parked or manoeuvred on the hotel property and their contents, the hotel shall not be liable, except in cases of intent or gross negligence. This also applies to vicarious agents of the hotel.
5. wake-up orders are carried out by the hotel with the utmost care. Claims for damages, except for gross negligence or intent, are excluded.
6. messages, mail and goods for the guests will be handled with care. The hotel takes over the delivery, storage and – on request – the forwarding of the same for a fee. Claims for damages, except for gross negligence or intent, are excluded.
1. changes or additions to the contract, the acceptance of the application or these terms and conditions for hotel accommodation must be made in writing. Unilateral changes or additions by the customer are invalid.
2 Place of performance and payment is the registered office of the hotel.
3 Exclusive place of jurisdiction – also for cheque and bill disputes – is the registered office of the hotel in commercial transactions. If a contractual partner fulfils the requirements of § 38 paragraph 1 ZPO and has no general place of jurisdiction in Germany, the place of jurisdiction shall be the registered office of the hotel.
4 German law shall apply.
5 Should individual provisions of these General Terms and Conditions for Hotel Accommodation be or become invalid or void, this shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions. In all other respects, the statutory provisions shall apply.
Terms and conditions for group bookings
1 The rates published on the website do not apply to group bookings.
2. a “group booking” is a booking for at least 10 rooms/suites for the same or almost the same arrival and departure date.
3. if reservations made on princess-romantic. com are recognized as group bookings, the hotel reserves the right to contact the customer regarding special conditions and special offers in connection with group bookings.
4. if reservations made on princess-romantic. com are recognized as group bookings, the hotel reserves the right to reject or cancel such reservations if the customer has not accepted the hotel’s booking conditions applicable to group bookings. Exceptions are made for group bookings made via a specially authorised booking link.
The conditions above do not apply to group bookings as defined in our booking conditions.